We solve problems:
- Do you need help with your disk recording or mastering system?
- Do you have the feeling your tape machine has more trimmers than you would know what to do with?
- Do you need advice on how to use your audio setup to its full potential?
- Are you an audio equipment manufacturer looking to outsource product design to experienced engineers familiar with manufacturing processes?
- Are you an audio professional, seeking someone to design and even assemble a one-off circuit to solve a particular problem to boost your productivity and simplify your workflow?
- Is your laboratory in need of highly specialised electronics or mechanical precision instruments which are simply not available anywhere?
- Are you struggling with vintage or obsolete equipment, spare parts or tools?
- Are you losing sleep due to downtime as a result of equipment/machinery failure in the studio, at the factory, or in the laboratory?
- Are you having trouble with your quality control or manufacturing parameter control?
- Are your design engineers constantly producing designs/drawings/schematics that the manufacturing department cannot manufacture, or when they can, the end result does not function as expected?
- Are you manufacturing a product but have no idea how to test if it actually meets the requirements set forth by published standards documents?
- Does it measure right but it just sounds plain wrong?
We offer audio engineering consulting services for any sector of the audio and music industry, from small scale recording and mastering studios all the way to industrial manufacturing facilities.
Do not unnecessarily prolong your suffering: Get in touch today and let us know how we can be of assistance. Confidentiality guaranteed, your secret is safe with us. We are often working under Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA).
Teaching and Training
We offer Teaching & Training services on various audio engineering related subjects:
Training on the use and maintenance of Disk Recording and Mastering Systems.
Training on the use and maintenance of Analog Tape Machines.
Teaching of the vast subject of audio mastering.
Teaching and practical training on Sound Recording with a focus on analog equipment and high quality.
Courses can be tailored to your requirements and can also cover any other subject (apart from the aforementioned) within our fields of expertise. Our courses are available to individuals or small groups, with experience levels ranging from beginners determined to acquire the necessary bearings to enhance their career opportunities, all the way to seasoned industry professionals seeking to expand their knowledge-base and skill-set to move up the professional ladder.
J. I. Agnew has significant lecturing experience in highly regarded academic institutions, always ranking favourably in student assessments for his in-depth knowledge and teaching skills. Moreover, he has over 15 years of professional experience in the audio industry, clocking a high mileage of practical hands-on experience in the field, with all manners of audio equipment and technology, from crudely archaic to sci-fi modern.
Throughout his career, he has always remained an active teacher, from lecturing at conferences and seminars, to privately teaching students in his laboratory, and from apprenticeships to training sessions for operators in specialized fields such as disk mastering.
As such, our teaching and training services offer an extraordinarily high standard of educational value, at a very reasonable cost. Please contact us with your educational requirements. Private and industrial enquiries welcome.