1. This website is owned and operated by Agnew Analog Reference Instruments.
2. The information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property (collectively, "Materials") contained on the Website are owned by Agnew Analog and all rights are reserved. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
4. By accessing this website, users expressly agree that use of the website and related services or products is at their sole risk. The website and related services or products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Agnew Analog makes no representations or warranties with regard to the website or any content therein, whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
5. By using the Website, its content and/or related products or services, you agree that Agnew Analog will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Website, content or related services.
6. Agnew Analog reserves the right to change any content on this Website, including but not limited to revising and/or deleting or adding features or information without prior notice to users.
7. All Products or services provided by Agnew Analog are offered in strict compliance with our full Terms and Conditions. By requesting and paying for any product or service offered by Agnew Analog, you are automatically agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. By making any payment to Agnew Analog, you hereby acknowledge receipt of an up to date version of the Terms and Conditions. If you are concerned about your version, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with an up to date version of our Terms and Conditions.